Does your walk-in cooler or freezer have parts in need of an update? Then we have a solution for you that is easy and comes at a great value.
Walk-In Cooler Parts is an online retailer for replacement parts and accessories for walk-in coolers and freezers. The online platform allows you to easily search for the part you need and place an order quickly! Orders are processed in 1-2 business days and shipped directly to you. It’s as simple as that!
Check out our 5 Bestselling Parts:
1. Door Closer – Spring Action KASON 1095
Anyone and everyone who owns a walk-in cooler or freezer needs to have a good door closer on their unit. The KASON 1095 is an excellent option and is our best-selling part!
There are several benefits to upgrading your door closer to a KASON 1095:
- Allows door to close quickly. When a cooler door is closed or left to close on its own, it is important that the door closer mechanism is quick-acting and locks the door into place. This helps maintain temperature and energy efficiency.
- Quiet. The rubber roller on the door closer quickly locks the door into place without creating any loud noises. This is important to cut down on kitchen noise, especially for coolers that may be in an environment that is close to customers. Nobody wants to hear a heavy walk-in cooler door slam shut during dinner!
- Durable. The KASON 1095 is complete with a simple spring mechanism that allows the door closer to have a long-lasting, trouble-free lifespan. Complete with a patented solid steel housing and bend-resistant hook, this closer is guaranteed to have a long life, even with heavy use!
- Easy Installation. This door closure is easy to install by simply snapping it onto a concealed mounting plate, and can be used for many brands of walk-in coolers or freezers. The package includes the closer, hook, mounting bracket, and screws. Click here for installation instructions!
2. Floor Panel Screed
Floor screed is a “U” shaped track that easily fits under walk-in cooler side panels. This is a must for coolers without floors. Our floor panel screed comes in 5ft sections making it easy to handle and install. Screed from Walk-In Cooler Parts comes in your choice of black or gray to keep your cooler looking sharp!
This 2-inch tall screed has several benefits, but just to name a few:
- Efficient. Energy efficiency is one of the most important aspects of a walk-in cooler. Without proper insulation, the cooler could become a very expensive asset to your business by using excessive energy. Installing screed at the base of your cooler will keep cool air in, allowing it to run efficiently!
- Easy to Clean. The screed is made of industry-standard vinyl that is durable and is easy to clean. This is important to maintain a clean cooler free of bacteria and mold.
3. Miljoco Vapor Actuated Dial Thermometer
Knowledge is power, which is why you need to be able to know the exact temperature of your walk-in cooler or freezer at all times. The Miljoco vapor actuated dial thermometer will keep you fully informed on the exact temperature of your walk-in cooler or freezer.
- Versatile. With a temperature range of -40° to 65° Fahrenheit, this Miljoco vapor actuated dial thermometer is a wonderful option for a wide variety of applications. Whether you own a floral cooler or a meat freezer, this thermometer is for you!
- Accurate. By being vapor actuated, this dial thermometer is not subject to indicator error due to ambient temperature variations alongside the tube system. You will get an excellent reading both above and below ambient temperature.
4. Drain Line Heater Wire
Every walk-in needs to have a properly working drain line. This part helps the unit to drain any excess condensation that is collected in the drain pan without freezing up the line. The Drain Line Heater Wire is 12-foot-long to accommodate your cooler needs and does so efficiently.
- Efficient. The drain line heater wire specifically heats up where the cold is located, and only uses wattage when temperatures decrease. By using lower wattage, it can successfully keep your drain from freezing up and saves you money on energy costs.
5. Magnetic Door Gasket
The door gasket is an important part of your walk-in that you will want to make sure to replace routinely. It may seem like a simple part of the unit, but it plays a huge role in keeping your walk-in cooler or freezer running efficiently. You can check to see if this piece needs to be replaced by examining the gasket for any rips or tears in the material.
There are many benefits of installing a good magnetic door gasket on your walk-in cooler or freezer:
- Efficient. Many parts that allow your walk-in cooler or freezer to run efficiently and the door gasket is one of those parts! The vinyl gasket creates a seal that keeps the cold air from escaping the unit. If the gasket is in poor condition your unit could be losing cold air and costing you more money in energy costs. A poor gasket can cause the temperatures in your walk-in cooler or freezer to shift leading to food safety risks and bacteria build-up.
- Assist in Closing Door. A gasket keeps the cold air in when the door is shut, but a magnetic gasket can help to close the door even more quickly. The magnet inside the vinyl will automatically shut the door if left open an inch from the cooler.
- Easy. It is simple to upgrade your gasket with a new one. Check out these easy-to-follow instructions on the Walk-In Cooler Parts website!
For more information about replacement parts for your walk-in cooler or freezer feel free to reach out to us by visiting https://walkincoolerparts.com, or call us at 866-261-2797. Our friendly staff is available to assist you in finding the replacement part you need for your unit!