Extended warranty on our refrigeration units is optional, but recommended. Commercial refrigeration/foodservice equipment is high-tech and expensive. Equipment failure can occur resulting in a tremendous expense from repairs, replacement parts, and labor expenses. Equipment owners can save hundreds of dollars with an Extended Service Agreement.
U.S. Cooler offers extended warranties on refrigeration through Service Net. Service Net is one of the largest warranty insurance companies in the industry. “Each extended service agreement is secured under a contractual liability policy underwritten and insured by an A.M. Best “A Excellent” rated insurance company.”
Click the following to view Service Net Warranty Information:
Servicing Dealer Enrollment
Terms & Conditions
(These are pdf files. If you do not have a pdf reader please visit get.adobe.com/reader )
Please refer to Service Net’s terms and conditions located on the Service Net Extended Service Agreement for complete listing of all conditions. This is only a guide.
Covered Repairs Included
- Mechanical failures of covered equipment during normal operation.
- Accessories provided additional coverage is purchased.
- Repairs as a result of installation error.
- Repairs resulting in a lack of proper maintenance.
- Acts of God, war, terrorism, earthquake, flood, lightning, hurricane, etc.
Coverage is limited to the equipment itself, i.e. no ductwork, field piping, etc., and does not include nuisance
calls or normal maintenance. See the specifics concerning exclusions listed on the back of the actual service
To File a Claim Please include the following:
- SelecRate Completed Claim Form
- SelecRate Agreement Number
- Original Service Ticket with Customer Signature
- Model and Serial Number of Equipment
When multiple repairs are made, the highest repair code will be first, the second repair will be at ¾ of the
following highest code and the third and final code will be at ½.
This may be mailed or faxed to:
Attn: Claims Department
PO Box 3368
Oak Brook, IL 60522