Employment Opportunities & Careers
Open Position: Regional Sales Manager Mid-East Territory (MI, OH, IN, KY, TN)
Craig Industries, Inc., is looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager for the Mid-East Territory, covering the states of Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee for its U.S. Cooler© product family.
Primary responsibility of the Regional Sales Manager will be the expansion of business with new and existing customers in the heavy food equipment and refrigeration industries.
Essential Functions of the Regional Sales Manager:
- Calling on established dealer network in person and via phone;
- Establishing new qualified dealers in the territory;
- Managing territory sales and growth;
- Developing new business in the assigned territory;
- Working with our dealer network to provide quotes;
- Being available for on-site consultations with dealers;
- Providing first-line customer service for existing orders;
- Working with inside sales support team to move project through order process, from quoting to production;
- Attending annual sales meetings at our corporate offices in Illinois;
- Consistent travel of approximately three (3) nights per week.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Must have basic technological understanding (will use VPN to access the company network, expense account apps and in-house proprietary programs to manage customers, quoting and customer service issues).
- Must have a valid driver’s license;
- Must have the ability to travel consistently.
The successful candidate must be self-confident, have great communication skills, be organized, resourceful, motivated and work well under pressure. A proven track record of sales successes (3-5 years recommended), excellent personal and social skills and the ability to work independently are a must. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit that will “own” their territory and work hard to improve their business in that territory.
The Regional Sales Manager must work from their home office. Consistent overnight travel is required. Company car, computer, phone and other necessary office equipment provided. No cap on commissions. Competitive compensation package with base, plus commission, health, dental, vision, 401K and more.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.